Saturday, September 26, 2009

Magic Kingdom- Aug. 1st

Our annual passes to Disney World expired in August, so we planned to visit all four parks before they expired. We picked August 1st to go to Magic Kingdom. I thought it was going to be a day full of crowds and long lines, but it was quite the opposite. We actually cruised through the park and even saw places we hadn't seen before. The Tiki Tiki show is something my children will pass on in the future, but I thought it was a fun show. It was a very enjoyable Saturday with the family. We woke up early and got home late, but the kids had a great time.

Here we are in the Swiss Family Robinson tree house. I loved this movie as a child.
Jyllian and Jasmine were excited to ride the Jungle Cruise.

I guess Dreyton didn't want Dominique to sit too close to him. Dominique decided that today would be the day to start riding the "bigger" rides. Too bad Space Mountain is under renovation, because he said he would finally ride it. Dominique even rode Thunder Mountain. He does not like drops on amusement rides, so he passed on Splash Mountain. Dominique is great to have with us when he declines to ride because he watches Jyllian while we hope on the rides she can't.

Of course, I had to have a family photo. I know the kids just love me for this. :) I'm very sad my passes expired, but I'm sure I'll figure out a way to earn money to buy them again (or at least con Donovan into getting some in the future...I mean, he can go without something, can't he??).




1 comment:

Kristen said...

The return of the fanny pack is SWEET!