Monday, September 7, 2009

Family Picture Day

Each year my mother thinks it is important to get a family picture. I'm not talking about my immediate family, but the whole Peterson family. We are a very large family! There are ten children in my family, and we are all married. There are now twenty-eight grandkids and two more on the way (Julie and Jeremy's wife, Amanda, are both expecting). Someone has been pregnant in my family for the last ten years. We usually only have a couple of days to get this picture, because I live in Florida and Alayne lives in Rexburg. This picture was scheduled for July 16th at 7:30pm. Donovan was supposed to board a plane at 8:00 am that morning, but he decided to sleep through his alarm clock (as he had only had 2 hours of sleep for each of the previous two nights). Luckily, he did wake up in time to catch the next flight that left at 12:00 noon. It put him into SLC around 6:00pm. He arrived just in time to have this picture taken. We were going to have to photo shop him in. All because these two fell in love.... Love you mom and dad!

All the siblings with mom and dad.

And we can't forget all of the out-laws...

A picture with all of the grandkids.

And finally a picture of my family (Donovan, Janae, Dominique, Dreyton, Jasmine and Jyllian).


1 comment:

Kristen said...

Cute family pics! Amanda does do a great job.