Sunday, September 27, 2009

Day 1 - Crescent Beach with the Pittard's

My sister (Laura) and her family couldn't have come to town at a better time last month. Donovan had just left for the week to attend a conference in Monterey, CA. I don't like it when he leaves town, and I am left alone with the kids However, this time I had company thanks to Laura and her fam. Monday, August 10, we drove to Crescent Beach, which is a little South of Jacksonville. The kids had a great time with their cousins and loved being at the beach.

Below is a picture of Jasmine and Trent.

Jyllian and I walked along the beach collecting seashells. Jyllian had a great time, but she didn't like the salt water going up her nose (not that I can really blame her).
The boys (Dominique, Dreyton, Grayson, and Trent) enjoyed themselves trying to be surf dogs while riding the boogie boards.

My niece Paige and her friend Gracie. You should have seen the number of Florida teenage boys weeping when these two hotties left the beach that day!

The kids had fun making sand formations. Fortunately, there were not many cats to come along and make "deposits" in the creations the boys made.

Here's Dominique sqiunting from the sun and enjoying the beach. We really had some fun that day and were glad to spend some time with Laura and her family. Thanks for visiting, Laura.


No comments: