Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Lott Grandkids July 2009

I told Anne (my mother-in-law) her birthday present would be late, but I didn't tell her what it was. You see we had to be in UT for this picture to be taken. My sister-in-law, Amanda, is a wonderful photographer. Each time I visit, I have some pictures taken. I hope next summer we can have a Lott family picture. It would be really nice to replace the old one on my shelf.

Top Row: Isabel, Dreyton and Dominique
Bottom Row: Jyllian, Meg, Mattison, Baby Emma, Jasmine and Ethan.

Dominique is now in 8th grade. It's hard to believe he will go into high school next year.

Dreyton is my 6th grader. He has always seemed older than his age.
Jasmine is now in 3rd grade.

Jyllian just started Joy School and she loves it. She really wants to ride the bus with her big sister.

My children are all getting so big.

1 comment:

Ware Family said...

Cute kids!! Your little girls are so darling -- they look like mini-Janae's.