Monday, September 7, 2009

Alicia's Wedding Day

On July 18th, my sister Alicia was married to Tyler Harvey. We drove to Manti early Saturday morning for the wedding. Here Donovan is outside the Manti temple waiting for Alicia and Ty to walk out of the temple. A lady asked him if he was a pilot. I guess I can see why she asked him if he were a pilot. Do pilots wear dark glasses? Jyllian and Jasmine are playing on the temple grounds.
Jyllian is sitting and looking cute.

Here is the whole Peterson bunch on the steps.

From left to right: Alayne, Janae, Annette, Alicia, Laura, Julie and Shannon...all seven girls.

We left the temple and had a luncheon in Fairview. After the luncheon we headed to my parents' house for the backyard reception.
This is a picture with all of the spouses and my parents.

This is a picture of my family with the groom.


All the sisters at the reception.

The flower girls took several rides throughout the evening in the carriage. It really was a Cinderella-like wedding.

Here are all of the nieces with Aunt Alicia.


Back view of the dresses


It was very difficult to take the picture with the groom and the nephews, so Alicia and Grandpa had to step in and hold the little boys.


One last picture of my family at the wedding. Let me tell you it was very difficult to put that frilly dress on Jasmine. It was even more amazing to get her hair curled and place the flower wreath on her head. But she ended up loving it after she saw all the other cousins looking just the same.


3 comments:

Tricia said...

These family pics are AWESOME! It's great to see everyone - you all look wonderful & happy :D But I can't believe Alicia's married!! She is beautiful & I wish them the very best. Cool she married a Harvey - great fam!

Catherine said...

Oh, I bet the little girls were in heaven riding in the Cinderella carriage! What a great picture of your parents with all your siblings and their spouses. Donovan is definitley the tallest, you are definitely the shortest, and you're BOTH the best looking couple of them all! ;) Congrats to your little sis!

Kristen said...

That was a cool reception. It was a fairytale!