Saturday, August 30, 2008

Characters at Animal Kingdom

On Tuesday, August 12, we went to Animal Kingdom with the Pittards. It was also very crowded, but I guess that's what we should expect during summer break. Laura told me about a petting zoo inside the Animal Kingdom. I didn't even know the petting zoo existed. It's impossible to fit all of the activites of one park into one day. In order to get to the zoo, we had to ride a train. The kids enjoyed the train ride.




I was walking around the petting zoo with my children, and we came upon a few Disney characters. I absolutely hate waiting for my children to greet characters. I feel like it is such a waste of time, but I know the kids like it. There was no wait, so I actually was happy to take pictures with the not-so-popular characters.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Whatever makes them happy, right? That's funny you got pics with the "not-so-popular" characters. At least you didn't have to wait so long! I hear ya though, who wants to wait a flippin' hour to see Cinderella, anyway?

Kristen said...

Hey you did get to see an Indian princess. So lucky.

Julie said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. We need to take our kids there someday!