Friday, May 8, 2009

Riding the Bus

Jasmine just hates riding the bus to and from school. Luckily, she has a very nice next door neighbor that allows her to ride to school each day. Every day she asks me to pick her up from school. I asked her why she dislikes riding the bus. She let me know that the bus driver is mean, it is very hot and sweaty, and there is a little boy named Connor who chases her home each day. After she steps off the bus, Connor chases her and tells her he loves her. Today I stepped outside to watch her walk down the street. I saw Connor chasing her. But today she swung her backpack at him. When she reached our door, she was so excited. Jasmine said, "I think he is going to leave me alone." I asked why he wouldn't be chasing her anymore and she said, because I hit him with my backpack. I thought girls chased boys not the other way around. It is fun to watch though.

4 comments:

Grandma Grace said...

So young, and already the problems with boys. Good luck in later years. Cassi told me her Dad (John) was going to beat up any boys that came around her.
GG

Karen said...

I have to agree with Jasmine on the whole smelly, hot bus thing. It seems that it doesn't matter what bus you ride, or where, they all have a certain smell that I don't like.

Nicole said...

Ooohhh, if Corban were only around, he'd show Conner what's up! Way to go Jasmine with the backpack!

Kristen said...

Use that backpack Jasmine. Don't put up with those crazy boys!