Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day (Flashback five years ago)

Each year we celebrate Mother's Day and Father's Day. When Dominique was seven years old, he asked me on Mother's Day, "Mom, what day is Kids' Day?" I have to admit it was a reasonable question, but I simply replied with, "EVERY day is Kids' Day!"

I do wish everyday was Mother's Day, because to celebrate it Donovan made me strawberry crepes, bought me my favorite chocolates (Lindt Truffles), did breakfast dishes and "picked out" and purchased the perfume that I showed him at the mall last week.


Happy Mother's Day mom and Anne! You are two of the most selfless people that I know.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

nice, Donovan!

Kristen said...

Good job Donovan! Happy Mother's day Janae.

Grandma Grace said...

At least he listens when you give the hints. Good job Donovan.
GG