Monday, April 28, 2008

Dreyton's Birthday

Have you ever sent your children to bed and found out they weren't sleeping? I thought my girls were in bed. After being told to go to their room, the girls decided (Jasmine decided) it would be fun to dress up. The girls were giggiling and when I went to check out what was happening, this is what I found. They both said they weren't tired! Dreyton's birthday started out at the soccer game at 8:00 a.m. Yes, it was a very early game, but we made it. Jasmine wanted to take a picture and this is the result. I guess her picture taking skills need improving. My neck isn't so beautiful, but Jyllian is cute.

Dreyton plays defender on his team. We would like to see him be a little more aggressive with the ball, but he does a good job. The team won 5 to 1



Jyllian wanted her picture taken too!


Party guests from left to right, Dominique, Jonah Perez, Dreyton, Jordan Rudd, and Jasmine
We served hotdogs, chips, soda, and of course a birthday cake. Yes, that is an Elder's tag in the picture. They stopped by during the party to get a drink of water. Donovan was very kind and asked if they wanted to stay and eat. The missionaries were out tracking on bicycles and it was quite humid on Saturday.
The boys at the Skate Station. We bought the boys rollerblades a month ago. I was trying to get them outside to do some physical activity. They have fun racing each other, but they had a few falls.
Jasmine had her first experience on skates. It was funny to watch her. She was very unstable and fell a lot. She got the hang of skating by the end of the session.
Dominique fell and hurt himself, luckily nothing was broken.
The birthday boy posed for his picture.




4 comments:

Kristen said...

I love the girls partying it up at night. Looks like the party was a lot of fun. Mattison and Isabel tried rollerskating once and never really got it, so I'm glad Jasmine did.

Karen said...

That looks like a lot of fun. The young women want to go roller skating sometime and after seeing those pictures, I do too.

Amanda said...

It's been way too long since I've checked in on you guys, once again. I've been so busy with photography that I've limited my blogging time. I love the girls in their dress ups, they are so cute. That makes me want to have a little sister for Bailey, but not quite yet. Miss you guys!

Anne and Wayne said...

Darn, you sure have cute kids. I love you all.