Saturday, May 10, 2008

Band Concert

On Tuesday, we attended Dominique's band concert. He was in beginning band at the first of the year, but his teacher moved him to concert band (a step-up for the Mozartesque) mid-year. The band did a great job with their performances. The concert band has to play for 8th grade graduation and Dominique's not too excited about that. The picture above would not come out very well due to the lighting in the gymnasium for the concert. Dominique is in the middle of the picture playing his trombone. Below is the handsome brass instrument player.
Jyllian is starting to do everything her older sister does. It is a little scary! Watch out boys! Here come the Corida Floridas. Me-OW...
Dominique was able to go to Blizzard Beach (see http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/parks/parkLanding?id=BBLandingPage) on Friday with the school band. It is a water park owned by Disney World and part of their parks. I put sunscreen on before he left, but he wasn't very diligent about applying it during the day. "Mom, I think I have a boob boo on my shoulder. Do we have any cream for it?"
Dreyton's Soccer Team (not exactly undefeated, but not too bad)



3 comments:

Karen said...

I can't wait to hear Dominique play his trombone. I liked being in the band and had a lot of fun on band tour when I was in high school!

Kristen said...

Good looking band dude. Love the pics of the girls. Jyllian looks so "grown up". Way to go on soccer Dreyton. Way to be such a great taxi driver Janae.

Amanda said...

I love your girls, they are so cute. I wish we lived closer because I know Bailey and Jyllian would have so much fun together.