Saturday, March 1, 2008

Our Cruise


We recently spent a few days with some good friends from our STL neighborhood and ward while at sea. Thanks to Melissa and Ryan for making the whole Valentine's Day cruise possible! We enjoyed snorkling at the beach, climbing the rock wall on board the ship, touring Key West, spending time with each other and friends, and did you know they feed you quite well on these types of trips? Although we missed our 4 sweet and loving children while we were away, we knew Grandma Peterson was taking excellent care of them (even if it cost us a few bucks to bribe them to behave for grandma...money well-spent, I might add). The above picture is of me with my fashionable headgear, and the second picture demonstrates my prowess in scaling tall buildings in a single (or multiple) bound! I am the one on the left, by the way. The last picture is Donovan, me, Tiffany & Damen Caraway, Melissa & Ryan Rich, and Erin & Darren Rodabough (AKA our entire STL crew).

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Hey guys!
I am so excited that you have a blog now! It's been so fun to get to get know my cousins better this way. I'm glad you had fun on your cruise! Rock climbing on board the ship...now that's a cool cruiseline! Gosh, as much as you love your kids, I know it's wonderful to be away with your sweetheart sometimes! :)