Saturday, March 15, 2008

Catching up

Since I started blogging, I thought I should put up some of the pictures we have had taken over the last several months prior to me being "converted" to blog-ism (or is it blog-ology??) by that kooky sister-in-law of mine.
This first one makes us worried as we see our 2 year old already primed and ready for her 16th birthday to get some car keys.
Fortunately, we were able to convince Dominique that his hair really needed a cut.
The kids love the tub that we elderly people never use in the master bath. It takes FOREVER for the bubbles to drain out after they are done.

Here we are at Yellowstone this past summer with Old man Peterson and his much younger wife. We love traveling in the Peterson-mobile motorhome! No, we didn't pick up a mini-hitch hiker. That little girl clutching the simulated wildlife is our niece, Amandacita.




Dominique and Dreyton were able to return to da Lou (STL) in September and see some of their best friends, Evan and Nick. They really miss you guys.
This one is in our front yard for the first day of school for our 1st and 4th graders. We are just so grateful to have an older sibling to show "enthusiasm for education" for our little princess.
As scary as the witch in this picture might appear, it is the crying baby that scares the poop out of me when she cries at 2 in the morning.



Pumpkin patch celebration Florida country style!
Here is the family at Dinseyworld on one of our visits. One of the conditions of us moving to Florida was that we would get some season passes to my favorite place!

I know I need to get some more recent photos up here soon, so stay tuned!

4 comments:

Anne and Wayne said...

Loved your pictures. We really miss you guys!

Kristen said...

Love the photos. Especially the one with the kids in the bath and the great face of Dretyon on the first day of school. I like your neigborhood too. It is so green. Wish I knew what green was like. By the way, you guys are crazy.

Karen said...

When I first looked at Dominique's picture at his birthday, I had to look harder because he looks just like Donovan. Keep posting the great pictures.

Kristen said...

Are you wearing a fanny pack Janae? That's HOT!