Sunday, March 16, 2008

Jasmine's Birthday

These are some pictures we took of Jasmine on her birthday. I met a lady at her gymastics class that has an embroidery machine. She placed Jasmine's name on her shirt and her inital on her shorts and shoes. I would love to have a sewing machine with many features one day.

Jasmine and Jyllian are displaying the new build-a-bear outfits she received for her birthday from mom and dad.




Jasmine is showing off her new bike. She wanted a bigger bike for her birthday. It was time for a 20" bike, but it makes me a little nervous to watch her ride. She's a little wobbly and her feet barely reach the ground.



Here we have Dreyton demonstrating his great pogo stick abilities. Although, Dominique is not in the picture, he can do the pogo stick with no hands.




Jasmine had her friend Morgan spend the night. Morgan is our next door neighbor and lately they have become inseperable. Morgan's mom bought them matching pajamas (notice Hannah Montana on the front). Jasmine loves Hannah Montana and enjoys watching the Disney channel every night. I think Grandma Lott really likes Hannah Montana as well.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I do think the outfit for Jasmine is cute and I do hope she will actually wear it. You know, you really should live close though because Jasmine's bike is the exact same one we have sitting in our garage that Isabel won and we don't need. I am also impressed at the pogoing (is that a word) going on with you guys. Incredible.

Anne and Wayne said...

Love your pictures. Kristen told me to take a closer look at the one of Dreyton and Jasmine when they started school this year. I did. What a character Dreyton is!

Karen said...

I am a recent convert of Hannah Montana too. Do they make Hannah Montana pj's in my size? Tell your neighbor to get me some too!

Amanda said...

Happy late birthday, Jasmine! How fun for her to have an outfit with her name on everything. And... Hannah Montana, Bailey likes her too, yes already. Not nearly as much as Jasmine but I have a feeling she might follow in her cousins footsteps, even if she does live a million miles away.