Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Jyllianism

I know I'm behind on blogging, but I guess I could add a few quotes from my children.

Jyllian dislikes her vegetables as most young children do, but we make her eat a few bites. This week we were eating dinner as a family and I told Jyllian she had to eat three bites of her broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots. I think it's called the California blend. It's actually very funny to watch her eat her vegetables, because she gags on them. She has even learned at a very young age to feed the dog her food even though we have told her it will make the dog sick. She's such a stinker with her food and she's very picky. Well, she told us that the vegetables weren't making her bigger and bigger. She said, "only my feet are getting bigger." We all looked at each other and started laughing.

Dominique continues to say that there is nothing to do in Florida. I'm confused by this statement, but he's been mad at us since we moved here.

Dreyton was listening in on my conversation and he wanted me to give him more information. I told him it wasn't his business. He said, "curiosity killed the cat and I'm dying." (funny boy)

Everyday Jasmine walks in the front door from school and tells me how bad she hates riding the bus. Does any child ever enjoy riding the bus?

2 comments:

Karen said...

We make Ethan eat his food too. He gags it down and thinks he's going to throw up. Must be related to Kristen...

Kristen said...

I am so glad that Jyllian isn't eating her veggies. They are disgusting and they make you gag. Quit making her eat them. Ha ha! Your kids are funny.