Monday, October 26, 2009

Where has my money been going lately?

Dreyton has been reminding me that I have not posted pictures of him in braces on our blog. Well, the orthodonist is getting A LOT of money from us each month, so I guess we better show what we are getting in debt over. We are still hoping that Dreyton becomes an orthodontist so that he can buy us that lake front property with the lakehouse and boat someday. Dreyton had braces put on one week before school started. Each time we visit, the orthodontist changes the colors of his rubberbands. Right now he is showing off his Halloween colors (Can you see the orange and black?). I didn't have the option to change the color of my rubberbands, but at least my teeth straightened up (well, most of the way).

2 comments:

Grandma Grace said...

We had five children that needed braces. I figure that I paid for a car for Dr. Hillam. He gave us the same cost for four of the kids even though he raised his prices for everyone else.
When we moved down to Utah and Tommy needed them they gave us a discount if we paid in full.
I too was interested to see that they could have colored elastic bands. Who would have thought?
Gg

Kristen said...

Ugh...I keep hoping that my girls will have perfectly straight teeth, but I know that isn't going to happen. I'm looking for an orthodondist to marry. Know anyone?