Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Day Three - Hollywood Studios With the Pittard's

Some may wonder, "What does one do with a younger child that can't ride due to her height?" Jyllian doesn't sit in the stroller and wait twenty to thirty minutes while the rest of her family enjoys the rides. She is always looking for something to climb on at every moment. Most of the time we can pass the time, but it does get tricky as evidenced by her scampering on the fountain wall below. This place was a great find. While Jyllian and I were waiting for the others, we found an arcade room. She had the best time playing video games (at least she thought she was playing..which is much more economical than the money spent to amuse the other 3 kiddos on the arcade games).

Inside one of the buildings, I snapped a picture of Dreyton. I asked him in my best Joker voice, "Why so serious?!" but he just acted like I wasn't funny at all.


I stumbled upon a bunch of Disney characters. I usually don't do the whole meet and greet the characters bit as the lines are usually too long and I don't like wasting my time waiting. I guess it was villian day. This is the Queen of Hearts. Jasmine was just excited to take a picture with a character.


This is a picture with the Snow Princess. She really frightened Jyllian. She wasn't nice at all...maybe she was a little "too in character" or maybe her Princess panties were in a wad!
Here we have the Sheriff from Robin Hood.

I tried to get one last picture of the day with our group, but Jyllian was not wanting her picture taken. My kids have a lot of fun when the Pittard's come to town.

No comments: