Monday, November 16, 2009

Joy School Halloween Party

Jyllian loves to go to Joy School twice a week. She asks me everyday if it is time to go to pre-school. On October 29, Ms. Angela had a little party for the children. The kids made a few crafts and an edible snack. Jyllian really enjoyed the chocolate pudding. The kids played a little before the costume parade. It was a very hot and humid day.

The children had a costume parade, but Jyllian was a little shy. She wouldn't come out of the house to show her costume.



She didn't want me to take her picture, but I was able to take a picture very quickly. She was Mariposa in case you were wondering.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man how I miss the days when I could drop Meg off at preschool and have free time. I love preschool for that reason alone. Looks like a fun class.