Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Precious Moment


It has been a little chilly here in Florida the last few weeks. I was in the kitchen doing the dishes, and I heard Jyllian playing with the dog in my bedroom. But it became very quiet. When I entered my bedroom, I just had to take a picture. Don't you all just love getting into your car on a cold winter day, when the sun has been shining into it? It is such a warm feeling. I'm thinking the dog and Jyllian must be experiencing this same feeling. These two really keep each other company throughout the day when everyone else is gone.

6 comments:

Tricia said...

How sweet is that??!! I'm so glad you grabbed your camera - love it :)

Catherine said...

That is such a great moment! Isn't the weather crazy? It has been beautiful here in Salt Lake. Then out of the blue, it snowed last night, and now the sun is shining again, melting the snow and making me anxious for spring!

Kristen said...

Love it...so cute. Now, if you could do it too then it would be perfect.

Anonymous said...

How sweet! They must have worn each other out playing so much.

Karen said...

Oh, now I want a dog for Ethan! Can Donovan or you talk to Mike about that?

Anne and Wayne said...

Thank you for sharing that moment with us. We sure love your children.