Sunday, March 15, 2009

Jasmine Turns 8

Wow! Jasmine turned 8 years old Friday. It seems like she is growing up so quickly. She will be getting baptized on April 12, which happens to be Easter Sunday and my birthday. What a great day! We were actually trying to figure out the best time to hold the baptism. Since, the Lott family will be coming for Spring Break, we decided to do it then.















Jasmine wanted a karoke machine for her birthday. Jasmine is definitely following in her dad's foot steps. The two of them love to dance and listen to music together.






















Jasmine wanted strawberry shortcake for her cake. She loves to cut up strawberries, put them in a bowl and add 1/4 cup of sugar. Ok, maybe not that much sugar, but it is a lot.



































We had a small party at a new bowling alley in town. Everyone had a good time. Jyllian even tried bowling. I didn't know they made bowling shoes that small.















The girls had a great time bowling. Luckily, we put the bumpers up because those girls have a ways to go before they are averaging a 250 bowling score.
From left to right: Jasmine, Cheyenne (a neighbor), Elesse (a neighbor), Sydney (a classmate), and Morgan (her best friend and next door neighbor).

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Jasmine. I love your pretty curled hair and cute outfit in the first pic. You are looking too old.

Prior Family said...

Happy Birthday Jasmine. I can't believe that you and Sara are 8 this year. Janae, we both changed our blog design this week and picked the same background. I am just laughing because I think it's what the 3rd or 4th time this has happened. I usually try to change mine, but I'm to lazy so we will just have to stick with the great minds steel the same backdrops off the same website thing going.

Karen said...

Happy birthday Jasmine! How fun to go bowling. I've been meaning to take Ethan soon.

Anne and Wayne said...

What a fun birthday! I'm glad that all of you had a fun time. I was interested in the neon-colored bowling balls, though, I've never seen that before. Do they help you get a higher score?

Julie said...

It sounds like you guys are going to have a fun time next month with the whole gang. Happy birthday to Jasmine.