Friday, January 23, 2009

Jyllian's 3rd Birthday Pictures

I'm a little behind on posting Jyllian's pictures. But better late than never. While we were in Utah, I had my sister-in-law Amanda take some pictures of Jyllian. Amanda always does such a great job. It is very nice to have a photographer in the family. Thanks, Amanda.

When we arrived at Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Amanda's home, Jyllian thought we were going to play with her cousin Bailey. Little did she know! When I told her she was going to have her picture taken, she was not happy about it. It is very difficult to take pictures of Jyllian, because she does not like getting her picture taken. While Amanda took the pictures, she had me leave the room. It usually works better, if I'm not in the same room.









Amanda was not able to take a lot of pictures, but at least she was able to get her to smile in some of the pictures. Jyllian kept sticking her finger in her mouth and acting silly.




10 comments:

Kristen said...

Very, very cute pics. I need an Aunt Amanda for my kids.

Tricia said...

She is a doll - I especially like the one of her in the PINK hat :)

Catherine said...

The finger in the mouth picture is my favorite! Emily always does that too, acting shy or something. What a GORGEOUS little girl Jyllian is!

Karen said...

Why in the world would Jyllian act so silly? I just can't figure that one out! I also need an Aunt Amanda in my family! Do you think she'd adopt me?

Grandma Grace said...

I think she did a really good job.
GG

Anne and Wayne said...

Hmmm. I haven't been blog-checking for a few days (maybe a couple of weeks), and I was really interested in your last few postings. What a wonderful family you are! We surely are grateful that you are part of ours!

Spencer Family said...

What cute pictures!! I love ALL of them! Great combo: beautiful girl/great photographer!

Anonymous said...

It looks like the pictures turned out great! I love natural pictures.

Megan said...

That is one beautiful girl!

Prior Family said...

Seriously, how cute is she. I guess all the drama has been worth it. Maybe??? Just wait until she turns 12. Although my tween is giving me attitude lately. (More then normal.) I almost kicked her out of one of my dance numbers. Did I mention that I am not ready to have teenagers?