Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Joy School Nativity Presentation

Each year Ms. Angela has her joy school students perform the nativity for a Senior Living Center. She had rehearsed the play with the children a few times before the actual performance. When it came time to get into costume and perform, Jyllian didn't want anything to do with it. As you can see in the picture, she is trying to get hide from the camera and won't sing for the senior citizens. I was very shy as a child too. The children did a great job and the audience loved them.

That same evening Ms. Angela had the class put on a performance for the parents. At least Jyllian put on the costume for this performance, but she still wouldn't sing. I wonder if she would do it if I wasn't there to watch her. Ms. Angela said she sings and participates in class, but she won't do it for me. She loves to dance and sing at home, but I guess crowds scare her.


I don't know what is wrong with the camera. It may have to do with the person taking the picture (Dominique).





















No comments: