Friday, July 11, 2008

We kept the dog.

Can you believe I caved? We told the kids that we would take the dog to the animal shelter and possibly adopt her. The chidren fell in love with Daisy, (that's what they are calling her). She came back with a clean bill of health and we told the children we would consider keeping her if she did. I (Janae) was the only one that didn't want a dog, but I have to admit, she is a good dog. The dog is house trained (almost better than Donovan) and is very cuddly (WAY better than Donovan), but she does bark a lot (but then again, this is a lot less noise than Donovan makes).

5 comments:

Kristen said...

I can't believe you did it. I can't wait to hear if you still like her in 6 months. At least she is trained.

Kristen said...

You're awesome, Janae! Now convince Kristen to let us try to same adventure!! Come on, what else would you blog about?

Karen said...

I just looked at the picture of Daisy again and she is pretty cute. And trained, what else could you ask for?

Prior Family said...

Donavon, are you posting for your wife again. She told me that you do that, and this post sounds somewhat like a Donavon inspired one. Congrats on the new dog.

Di

Janae&DonovanLott said...

Diana, I know you are a wonderful judge of character (I mean I have met your husband and your very good friend you had in STL...both some of my favorite people); however, I would think you would be able to discern the writing of the aforementioned Midwestern friend. Those are indeed the words of Janae...with maybe a little embellishment on my part, but nothing that is not contained within some parentheses.

And thanks for the well wishes on the new dog. Should we keep our eyes open for another one to send to NM to live with the Priors?? OR would you prefer we look for another snake to send your way?